Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Vacation

I have been getting ready for Disney!!! We leave tomorrow for my moms house then we fly out on Thursday. It is amazing all the things that need to be done. I guess I could leave the house a mess, but I hate coming home from a vacation and having a messy house. Also, all the laundry needs to be done so that we have everything that needs to be packed. Yesterday I did grocery shopping so Rick can have food while we are gone. He is so easy to please, just give him frozen pizzas, hot pockets, and mac and cheese. Oh yeah, and plenty of diet coke!!

The kids are really excited about the trip (understatement of the year). I am glad that we get to go with my mom as she is a blast. Rick is really happy NOT to be going, I guess it has to do with the heat, crowds, and living in Orlando for a while. He will be happy to look at the pictures. Anyway, I won't be blogging for a week, but when I get back I will get some pics up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home