Thursday, September 15, 2005

When I was your age....

I always think of things that are different for my kids than they were for me. For instance, now when you take a picture the first thing I hear is "Can I see it?", oh the wonders of digital.

Anyway, today the girl turns 8!! How can it be that she is growing up so fast?



Thank you to Papa Randy and Linda for the beautiful dolls, of course she absolutely loves them. And it was very exciting to be home when the package arrived and realizing it is for her. GB really enjoyed the bubble wrap.

3 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger tracy said...

I don't know who left the last comment, but please do NOT check it out, I have no idea if it is a virus.

Does anybody know any way to delete comments?

-Tracy

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger tracy said...

Thanks!! Glad it was that easy, I never paid attention to the trash can before. Captain Oblivious!!

I think blog spam is a new low.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home