Sunday, September 04, 2005

2nd grade


Well, the girl started 2nd grade this past week. This is a pic of DQ and her teacher, Mrs. Silbert. In our elementary schools they spilt all the schools into 3 grades. The school that DQ is in now is for k-2 grades and the next school is for 3-5 grades, then they have middle school for 6-8 grade and a huge high school. The way things work in our particular school is that the teacher follows the kids for 1st and 2nd grades, so DQ is in the same class room with the same kids and the same teacher as last year. I really like this idea because the teacher already knows the kids and can jump right into were she left off last year. Of course it helps that DQ absolutely adores her teacher.

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks sooooo excited! DQ must love school. I know I did when I was that age.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger tracy said...

I know I need to tape her, when she sees the bus coming she starts shouting "hooray!!" And when we have a vacation day she acts all dissapointed.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cracks me up! I love it! I hope it stays at least through jr. high. (That's when I lost my enthusiasm.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home