Friday, August 26, 2005

Lazy library days

I am still trying to recover from my poison ivy. I have spells were I itch so hard I have bruises. I hate the steroids I am on, they make me very anxious and that isn't fun. At least I realize it is the meds, only 2 more days on a reduced dose, but I hope that the rash will be cleared by then. Oh the wonders of modern medicine.

Today was a very relaxing day (except for the itching) Rick and I sat on the couch and read while the kids played around having a "treasure hunt". They are so good at keeping themselves occupied.

We went to the library yesterday, Rick took the kids to the childrens section and I got sidetracked in the craft section. I had the best time, I probably could have stayed all day. When we got home DQ took her books and sat under the little tree out front for over 2 hours. We set up GB with a Tonka Construction cd-rom and he had a great time building his own town. I got the new Catherine Coulter FBI thriller (finished it this afternoon). I love library days.

Tonight after dinner DQ took a walk with our neighbor, Ms. Bybee, and her 2 puppies. Ms. Bybee is the librarian at DQ's school and she thinks DQ is the greatest. I would have to agree. This year I will probably be helping out in the school at least 1 day a week. I love to see what all the kids are up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home