Friday, October 20, 2006

update

Has it really been almost a month since my last post? Wow time flies. I have had so many blog worthy happenings that I am not sure where to begin. The girl has started violin lessons, actually the school is providing them and then Rick helps her at home. She is loving them.

When we bought her violin we went to the East Coast Music Mall which mostly has guitars, well; the boy was in awe. He seems to want to play the electric guitar or the drums, which he was able to practice on in the store. All I can say is that anything electric should come with headphones.

DQ and I have also taken a painting course at the craft store. It is a "one stroke painting method" which is actually very easy, even I can do it. It was fun for us to be able to learn something together.


My business is doing well, I have measured for a new customer, and I have an install next week. So things are staying busy.

It is late and I am tired so I am going to sit down and watch a movie with Rick. I will try to stay current on the blog; maybe I will blog one day a week. Mondays sound good, I will try it and see if I can stay to a schedule. (I can hear everyone laughing!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home