Friday, August 25, 2006

30


I have officially been ushered into the 30's. My bday was Wednesday and I actually had a party, for me. Wow!! I can't remember the last time I had a birthday party, I guess I had one for my 21 bday, but that was actually a baby shower for baby #1 seeing that she was born a month later. Anyway, I just had a few ladies over and we sat on the back patio and had chocolate cake. It was a nice time!! My sister-in-law, Amy, came over from NY and was a big help with getting things decorated and everything. Rick was home from work early and ran to t he store for the last minute items that I forgot. For my present, he got me a new set of pans. Very nice pans, I almost want a rack to hang them on, maybe we will make one.;D

Back to the grindstone.. I have a big job that is scheduled for Monday, so I started working on it today. Nothing like giving myself enough time. Oh well, it is turning out well. I will post pics on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home