Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lots of stuff

We will start with DQ's birthday! She turned 9 last Friday (as in 9/15). We all went bowling for her party on Sunday. She had a blast! After the party we came back home and opened her gifts, She ended up receiving a lot of craft kits. One of her favorite was a bedazzler, she is having so much fun with it. Rick and I got her a sewing machine, which she is enjoying. She had been using my mother-in-laws machine, but I could never get it to work properly, and DQ kept using my machine. It is great to have 2 machines in the house because my machine needs to be serviced, but I have been putting off taking it in because I can't do without it. ( I wonder if there is a group for those dependent on a sewing machine - SMA - sewing machine anonymous).


I didn't crop the pic because I thought it was to funny to see my husbands legs. Most of the pics have his legs in them. Lets see who comes up with the funniest comment about that!!!


I have more to post, but I need to have another cup of coffee first. If you couldn't tell, writing is NOT my first love!!

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Sounds like a great time. Since I can't even begin to thread a bobbin, she's way ahead of me.

As far as the legs...well...no cracks from over here at least as I'd not want my brother commenting on MY body parts ;)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home