Saturday, May 13, 2006

No interest..

I am sorry, but I haven't had much interest in writing anything. Things are pretty normal around here; the kids are doing great. They are excited about their summer vacation coming up. We plan to take swimming lessons at the lake again this year. Rick's schedule has changed again; just his days off have changed, although his hours seem to be longer. If they seem longer to me I can't imagine how he feels. Poor guy, but one of the necessary evils in life (his work not him). My business seems to be busier than usual. I have about 4 houses that I am working on right now. I need to bet busy sewing, I just always feel guilty because the house is usually a mess. I should probably do something about that, maybe hire a cleaning person. Who knows?

Well, another update on the not so exciting (but that's just fine) life of the Hansen family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home