Thursday, January 19, 2006

Something else to waste your time

Just in case you have some time on your hands, http://www.jigzone.com/.

Things have been going well around here. I have a job I need to get done I just haven't been motivated. It not a very creative project just panels. So it entails a lot of sewing long seams with lots of fabric, now if I had an industrial machine (Rick - hint, hint, wink, nudge!) I could whip through it much quicker. I actually have an industrial machine at my folk's house; it just doesn't work well. It leaves a trail of oil along my stitch line. I guess I need to look into fixing it or trading it in. It is just that it weighs a ton, and is huge, it isn't very easy to take to a shop and I haven't found a sewing machine repairman that makes housecalls.

We just had family pictures done last week; it has been 6 yrs since the last family picture. We figured since we were going to get passport pics we would go ahead and get family pics done as well. I will be getting them out to family soon.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy!

How wonderful it is to see your family growing up! How beautiful you all look in your family photo. My mother gave me the address of your blog and it's great to read your family happenings. I'd love to connect with you at some point- especially because we live in the same state! Our rebellious youthful memories live on in my heart. Please contact me anytime at lisaandjimmy at sbcglobal dot net I'd just love to hear from you!
Warmly.....Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home