Monday, February 13, 2006

Snowing and such...

Kind of a busy couple of weeks. Not necessarily had a lot to do, but had a lot on our minds.

We are glad to hear that grandma is home from the hospital and doing better. We are planning a trip out there in April, and look forward to spending time with her and grandpa.

Also, dealing with the "loss" of our nephew. (see Karins' blog) DQ is the one that is taking it hard, she just loved spending time with him at Christmas.

The kids are home from school today. We got a huge storm yesterday, I think the final total was 26" of snow. It took me 3 hours to clear the driveway. Of course as soon as you clear the driveway a plow comes by and buries you again. The snowbanks at the end of our driveway are almost as tall as me.

I have another job that I am working on, some pleated valances, roman shades, and pinch pleat panels. Will try and get them done in the next week.

I have been dealing with some heath issues. Had a bunch of blood work done and everything came back fine. So maybe it is all in my head. I am just extra tired. Rick and the kids have been very helpful, so that is nice. I am feeling better than last week so I think I am getting better.

Rick has some time off next week and the kids have a few days off of school, so we might do some family things. We were going to go the the Bronx Zoo, but with 26" of snow on the ground it might be more trouble than it is worth.

Well, I need to make some lunch for the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home