Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finished

I have a terrible habit of starting projects and not finishing. So that means I have to give myself something to look forward to when I complete a project. Kelly is very good at giving me new ideas and she just issued a new challenge which I am very excited about. But before I begin, I needed to finish my quilt. So I completed it today!!!



I am very excited about how it turned out. I ended up tying the center squares and machine quilting the borders. The finished size is 102" X 102", which is a king size.


Now I can't wait to get going on the puzzle quilt.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful!!!!! Good Job!

I can't wait to see the puzzle quilt!

:)
Kim (commenting freely now that I've unlurked, LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home