Saturday, October 08, 2005

Some pics

OK, I know that I am long overdue for a post. I am trying to think of a really good excuse, but really I am just a lazy bum. Anyway here are some pics of Disney.


The prerequisite "Picture with Pooh".


DQ was in awe of all the princesses.


GB couldn't believe his eyes.


I got close with Mr. Incredible.


My mom "Singing in the rain".


We got to meet up with family: my grandpa, Tracy (whom I was named after), my Aunt Debbie, my Mom, and my Uncle Paul (my moms brother). You can figure out where GB and DQ are.


Today I am trying to pick up the house, I actually moved the sofa and vacuumed behind it. Talk about an adventure, I gave the kids 2 minutes to pick up whatever lost toys they found before I put them in the trash. How many times did I hear "I wondered where that went"!!

Last week the furnace was replaced. YEAH!!! We found out how bad it was last year when our smoke detectors went off, that was exciting. Anyway, it took 3 guys a good 3 hours to dismantle and remove the old furnace, it was huge. So now we have a nice little furnace that is sooooo much more efficient. Sometimes renting has its advantages, like not seeing the bill for a new furnace.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you got to meet ALL the celebrities! How fun. I bet Corey wishes he could have met Pooh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home