Friday, November 04, 2005




It is so much easier to post pictures and not write anything. So......












What crazy kids!! I wonder where they get it?


Somebody sent this to me and I thought is was pretty funny:

Don't try this with spell check!)
Olny srmat poelpe can. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wasrdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearchat Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in awrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed itwouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteterby istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That wolf costume would be great for Wisconsin Halloweens! We always had to say "I'm a princess! (Under this bulky down jacket.)"

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger tracy said...

I found the wolf costume at a closeout store for $6. It was so warm that the boy actually wore shorts and a t-shirt underneath.

We only got good candy this year, mostly chocolate stuff. I have to hide it from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home