Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Doe, a deer...

A few weeks ago I had the van inspected. The garage fixed my right turn signal, which had not worked for over a year. I was so happy to have my turn signal working again. Today I took Rick's car in to be inspected so he took the van to work. When I talked to him later in the morning he asked me how much I liked having my signal working. "Um, uh, why?" It seems on the way to work a deer ran into the van, he insist he did not hit it. Guess what got smashed? Of course, the headlight and turn signal. He was fine, the deer ran away, and the van seems fine (except for the turn signal). With some sidewalk chalk and some sarcasm from the kids and I, this is what our driveway looks like:

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how heartless your whole family is. Rick could have committed bambicide, and you just make fun.

(Actually . . . you made me laugh out loud!)

Love, cj

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

snort..bambicide. My family is so funny...

I had a deer run into me back in Wisconsin. Smacked right into the back end of mom's Pontiac as I drove home from school. Doh! (Or...Doe!)

That said...sorry about the turn signal!

xoxo

Karin

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger tracy said...

Bambicide, that is good! Signal will be fixed before we go to NY this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home