Sunday, March 09, 2008

I"m an aunt again!

Meghan Claire Green was born today, March 9, 2008. She was 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 21" long. Congratulations to my brother Chip and my sis in law Amy. I will visit them in upstate NY this coming weekend and will then post some pics.

My kids have next week off from school and Rick and I are planning to take the time off also. Ricks dad will be coming in from Wisconsin for most of the time and we will all get to do the tourist thing in Philly. We might also try to get to Lancaster (only about 1 hour away).

Things are progressing with the boy. We are just about done with the paperwork for services, now we are waiting on one more evaluation. I really hope we will get started before the end of the month.

The girl started her "enrichment" class this past week and found it completly amazing. The class is working a mock crime scene and they are collecting evidence (nothing gory), analizing, doing experiments, etc. Very, very awesome. We received an email from the teacher after class saying how well the girl did and how wonderful she is to have in class. It is always nice to be reminded what a good kid she is, I have a tendency to forget.

In other news. I haven't bitten my fingernails in 2 weeks. Wahoo! This is a major accoplishment for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home