Thursday, January 17, 2008

A girl and her violin.

Anna did an amazing job at her concert. We forgot the camera so we did not get a video of the performance. I have some people who said they will get me copies, so sometime in the near future I will post a video. Of course I was in tears, it is times like this it amazes me that she is now 10 and is becoming her own person. You can't see it in this pic, but she does have a violin pin on her right shoulder that belonged to her Grandma Sharon. After everything, Anna was very excited and proud of herself, you could tell by her smile.

I guess everyone can tell by the pic, but the girl got glasses. She says she can now see the power point during class time. Gotta love technology!

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh she's beautiful! I can't wait to hear her play.

(And you made me cry.)

Love, cj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home