Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another month, already!

The past day I have had some extra time (what is that you might ask?) so I am getting caught up on some emails and a new post.

The reason for the extra time is that I was fighting off a cold yesterday and stayed home from work, then today I got a call from the school that Peter wasn't feeling well. So as the boy takes a nap I am at the computer, uninterrupted. That includes no kitties jumping around and getting into mischief, the reason for that is they are at the vet (getting fixed). I hope they will calm down a bit (and stop peeing on the throw rugs).

We all had a very wonderful Christmas spent in New York with extended family. Thanks to Amy (my sis-in-law) for doing all the cooking. Of course it was all fantastic! I am going to get her a sash that says Ms Hospitality!! I think it would go great with the baby bump!! We are planning on going up to see everyone this weekend as it is Jakes' 6th b-day. For those wondering Chip (my big brother) and Amy have 4 kids (Alex 14, Kaylee 7, Jake 6, and Katie Beth 18 months) with one due in March, just imagine a St. Pattys baby with the last name Green.

Tomorrow is Anna's winter concert and she is very excited about it. She will have a violin solo, so we will try and post a video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home