Friday, July 15, 2005

Nothing

It seems that there hasn't been much going on. The kids and I have been hanging out at the beach for DQ's swim lessons. She has been doing a fantastic job. I think that by the end of the lessons she will be able to swim, at least a little bit, which is a far cry from a few weeks ago when she would get freaked out if her face got wet. Rick went to the beach with us yesterday, which is his day off, we had lunch and threw the kids around in the water for a while. They, of course, loved it. It was a really nice day. Right now Rick is taking a nap before he heads off to work tonight, and the kids are playing "camping". Which means they have a ''tent" under the piano (we have a baby grand) with a blue blanket on the ground that is "water". They have set up a lincoln log fire pit and I know any minute now they are going to ask me for marshmallows. I love their imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home