Friday, July 01, 2005

Just to let everyone know, I have changed my blog settings so that anyone can leave a comment. Just click on the word "comments" at the end of each post and write whatever you like (as long as it is wonderful stuff about me, come on use your imagination). I have also added a counter to the sidebar so you can see how many people have visited the site. I have already run it up to 9 so you see how obsessed I am about checking my comments. Plus I am trying to change my links section. I am adding my sister-in-law, Karin, who introduced me to this wonderful idea of blogging. Karin is Ricks sister and lives out in Oregon so we don't get to see each other very much, and since I am a terrible communicator we don't talk all that much either. These blogs have been great to keep updated on what is up with her and her family. If anyone would like to start there own blog, just click on the phrase "get your own blog" at the top of the page. It is free, you know me "Miss Cheapskate". If anyone does start a blog, just let me know and I will add you to my links list. I am also adding a picture of me to my profile. I have been trying to get a decent picture of me but it seems I have this habit of always closing my eyes, and that makes me look like a zombie. Granted I may be a little sleep deprived, but I don't need to look like an extra from a horror movie. I think I finally got a pic that will pass.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, I am comment-obsessed ... and exposing myself as a lurker.

Your SILILILILILIL (or something), Kim (Karin's SIL Kelly's Sister)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home