Sunday, July 03, 2005

The blogging obsession


It seems that if I put forth an effort I can accomplish things in the morning. Yesterday I cleaned and today I did 2 miles on the treadmill, changed the sheets, took a shower, and read the newspaper. Of course that means I can sit around the rest of the day reading a book and not feel guilty about it. I will probably find some energy again when it is dinner time. At least enough energy to throw some chicken on the grill.

According to the newspaper this morning it seems there is an new obsession with blogging. A site that tracks how many blogs are created have said they are seeing 30,000 new blogs and 500,000 new posts every day. WOW!!! On that note, I have added a new link. It seems my sister-in-law, Amy, has caught onto the craze. Amy is married to my brother and they have 3 wonderfully crazy children. This picture was taken in March when Amy and the kids came for a visit. Just before we were leaving to the portrait studio we raided my kids dress up box and found all the makings for this "Little house" picture. I did make the dresses the girls are wearing and the chaps and vest the boys have on was from some leftover fabric from a chair I recovered last year. Goofball is the one in the vest and Drama Queen is holding the ukulele, you can visit Amy's blog to learn about her kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home