Friday, June 17, 2005

Nap time

I just got up from an impromptu nap, I feel so much better. Rick was working on the computer and didn't even realize I was sleeping until I got up when I heard DQ's bus drop her off. Monday will be her last day of school and then we are going to visit my parents for a week. My folks only live 2.5 hours away and we usually get back to see them about once a month and just stay for the weekend. The kids are really looking forward to some extra time with them. My brother, Chip, and his wife, Amy, live next door to my folks and they have 3 kids ages 11, 4, and 3. The kids all get along great and have a blast when they get together. This past year my folks land was subdivided, they kept 9 acres and my brother got 13 acres and put up a really nice modular house. So now when we visit we get to choose were we want to stay.

It seems that GB put himself to bed when I laid down for a nap. You know he is sleepy when he puts himself to bed. Now I need to wake him up and get his energies out so that he can sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home