Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dates

Rick and I had a date last night. We got dressed up and everything. I wore makeup and pointy shoes (I even shaved my legs). We got a babysitter. We should go on a date more often. Rick had a Christmas party for his work at a very nice restaurant in King of Prussia (PA), so I got to meet some of the people that he complains about, I mean works with. It was a very good group of people and we enjoyed ourselves. It helped that we sat at the table with the PR man so he was good with keeping the conversation flowing.


Another important date today, the boy turns 8. Wow how time flies. I love that he still likes to cuddle and just jumps and hugs me and says "I love you". I think it is cute that he thinks he is a rock star, but that he is very excited about taking a yoga class at the YMCA. For his b-day breakfast we had choco chip pancakes with whipped cream.

He has been asking for this:

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for date night! Good for you! I can't believe little man is 8! How times flies. Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home