Saturday, September 08, 2007

Starting Over...

We have started over with the cat situation. We have returned the sick kittens to the SPCA and I found another set of kittens through another organization. These new kittens are so wonderful, they are so much fun to sit and watch. But the best part is they are healthy and litter trained. I don't have the camera set up yet, but I will try to get that done soon so I can get some pics up.

Now that I don't have to worry about cleaning up after kittens I have been able to spend my time painting and decorating. I started with Anna's room, which is turquoise and lime green. The dining room is cream and green with black accents (Zebra curtains)! The kitchen is red and gold. And I am getting ready to paint Peter's room, orange, yellow, and black. I am so excited! I promise to get pics up soon.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW- this is a great way to keep updated with your "happenings."

Your house is beautiful. The property is AMAZING! I am so excited for you guys!

Things have been hectic here -but good. The boys have started the hockey season again and I have started working about 20 hours a week- personal training and teaching cardio hip hop.

Please keep in touch- and I will definately put this page in my bookmarks!

Love to all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home