Monday, June 13, 2005

Weekend stuff

This is the second time in 3 years that I have lost my license. I have known it was missing for the past couple of weeks, but the only time I actually remember to do something about it is on Sundays or Mondays. The DMV is closed on those days. I now have DQ reminding me to get a replacement license, because I need a photo ID to get a pass to the local beach. I had a pass last year, but I only used it once. This year they are giving swimming lessons for $10 week and DQ has expressed interest (actually, she jumped around the room for 5 minutes shouting "Hooray!!"). The beach has a playground that GB can play on while DQ is having a lesson. So it looks like this summer will be spent at the beach.

This weekend I shaved GB's head, he has his fathers hair which is thick and full of cowlicks. So now GB looks like a q-tip, but at least he is a lot cooler. Although he did ask for his hair back the other night because he needed something to twirl while he was sucking his thumb to fall asleep. What a tough guy!

Rick just got me a new cell phone, one that will stay charged for longer than a couple of hours. Of course, there is nothing simple about a new phone, we had to order a special cable so we could download custom ring tones and wallpaper. So Rick customized my phone for me, the wallpaper is Gonzo and Camilla and the ringer is set to "Manamana", can you tell we are Muppets fans. I absolutely love it. I wonder if I can get "I'm to sexy" on his phone without him knowing. That would be a hoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home