Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things that make you go hmmmm!

We had a really relaxing time over the holidays. Rick had a few days off here and there and then a lot of shorter days, no more than 2 days off in a row so we weren’t able to make any trips north to see my family. If the weather is decent then I plan on taking the kids next weekend to Saratoga.

I did not have to work this past Friday because we don’t have anything to do. It is always slow in January and February, we will see if things pick up again. In the meantime I am enjoying the extra free time. So on my impromptu day off one of the ladies I work with asked if I wanted to go into Philly to the fabric district, it is no fun going alone and it is best if you go with someone else who likes fabric. We had so much fun! It only took about 45 minutes to get there and traffic wasn’t bad at all. We had lunch at a little deli and I ordered a corned beef special, there must have been a pound of meat on this thing. Needless to say I brought home leftovers.
Today we are a having a little bit of snow so the boy has been outside for 2 hours now. I gave him a spray bottle with water and food coloring and therefore we have some pictures to make you say EWWW!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Carolyn Hansen said...

Now there's a photo your boy will want to have you show his first girlfriend! And, since you're the one who gave him this idea in the first place, I know you have the wicked sense of humor that will do it.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger tracy said...

Who, Me?
BWAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home