Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I sent out an email with this link to people who might not have seen my blog yet. So if this is your fist time visiting, welcome!! This is nothing fancy, just everyday stuff to keep in touch with people I don't get to see enough. I am posting some of my favorite pics of the past year, at least some that I haven't already posted. Also, for those newbies, I don't usually use the kids name, (it just seems a little bit safer) I usually just refer to them as "the girl" and "the boy". Hopefully you can figure out who is who!!

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! Is that a picture of the Jersey shore?! If you ever want to swap for a date night...better yet, we could get a sitter and go out as couples sometime. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home