Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Leavin' on a jet plane....

Now you will be humming that for the rest of the day.

Anyway, sorry for no recent postings, we have been trying to fight off some colds and trying to get ready for our trip.
Our trip begins tomorrow, YEAH!!! We are flying out to Seattle to visit with the Hansen side of the family. I love being able to get from one coast to the other in a matter of hours, but I get freaked out about flying. Something about being slightly claustrophobic, I am sure I will get squashed in the middle of the plane in the middle seat with screaming kids all around (wait a minute that would be MY screaming kids). Hopefully the boy will stay occupied with playdough and a few new matchbox cars, the girl will just sit and read the whole way. I do have a supply of Benadryl in case they are "feeling stuffy". Naps for everyone!!!

Can't wait to see everyone, and I will post when I get back. (eventually)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home